Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 408 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76011
Phone: (817) 277-7245
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBreakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
Good, hot food, great service. Nice variety for breakfast. Parking lot grease trap needs some work, but restaurant itself is decent! Lots of booth seats and also tables for bigger families
I love this place. Real good Mexican food with reasonable prices and friendly staff. And they have the best refried beans I've ever eaten.
I go here often. Fantastic food, good service! Breakfast or lunch, you will leave full and happy!
Average Mexican food. A little disappointed because most people told me it was good but I thought it was Jaír average. The chips were good but salsa to running. The tomatillo chicken was good but not great. The chicken itself needed work but the tomatillo sauce was top notch. The service was nice but overwhelmed when busy. Need to do a better job greeting and getting you seated. Enjoy my foodie connoisseurs.
I enjoy coming here on a regular basis. The food is always Delicious. You think it couldn't get better being satisfied and full.... but it can, real authentic Mexican food you can't find elsewhere, for LOW PRICES.